Your mission ...
- Using search engines tools and policies to efficiently and effectively setup and manage search engine marketing campaigns
- Leveraging all available resources including optimization, marketing, and technical support. Identifying opportunities to increase advertiser performance and investment.
- Detecting and resolving campaign issues
- Client day-to-day management
- Client needs assessment
- Client website analysis
- In-depth competitor analysis
- Industry-specific research
- Daily/weekly/monthly report custom to client needs
Your profile ...
- Native Mandarin Chinese speaker
- Working proficiency in English (desirable)
- Interest in marketing, online bidding, online ads
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- 1-2-year experience in search marketing using Baidu, Google, Qihoo 360 and/or Sogou
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot table, isnumber, vlookup, charts)
- Understanding of business including sales, concept of ROI & Cost per Acquisition (CPA) with past experience would be great
- Knowledge about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Experience in using at least 1 of these web analytics/tracking/search tools: Google Analytics, Google Double Click (DFA), Marin Software, Mediamind, Ad Monitor, Omniture