Your mission ...
The goal of this position is to have someone with interest/passion in web, who is eager to learn and hard working to gain some experience in digital and become a project manager afterwards.
The Project Manager will:
- Ensure that the needs of our clients are well understood by our production and marketing team and deliver proper consulting internally
- Take care of our clients’ needs and happiness on a regular basis (basis defined for each client)
- Be the main point of contact for our clients regardless of the expertise(s) involved among creative (design), technique (development) and marketing (SEO, SEM, RTB, Web Analytics)
- Ensure excellent communication and collaboration between all internal and external team members
- Define requirements and technical specifications with internal technical teams
- Define resources and schedule for project/program implementation such as working closely with design/development/SEO/SEM and web analytics teams
- Plan and schedule project deliverables, milestones
- Manage project scope and cost, as well as prepare, track and adjust project plan
- Coordinate with customer throughout project lifecycle
- Review and manage deliverables, milestones, project within our organization, report to the management issues to achieve the milestones
- Maintain project documentation
- Work on several key projects at the same time
- Content upload and edition
- Test in different environments including web and mobile
- Develop communication and knowledge sharing internally
- Ensure processes are developed, documented and implemented
Your profile ...
- Native Chinese speaker and good English
- Minimum 1 year experience in project management
- Knowledge of CMS (Drupal), Framework (Symfony2) or e-commerce platforms (Magento, Hybris, Demandware) is a plus
- Web analytics tool (Google Analytics, Adobe Anlaytics, Baidu Tongji) certification is a plus
- Web agency experience is a plus
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent is a plus but not required
- Web culture is a plus, knowledge about CMS could be a plus
- Good organizational skills and client management skills
- Knowledge of web design and testing principals
- Familiarity with basic project management techniques from project inception to production go live and with various development methodologies (Waterfall, agile…)
- Ability to consult on projects including requirements gathering and development of test plans and test cases
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical customers
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated self-starter that is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members
Job conditions ...
- Position: full time
- Availability: within 1 month
- Bonus system: for Chinese New Year a bonus will be calculated based on the performance of the company
- The company pays pension insurance, maternity insurance, unemployment insurance, medical insurance, work related insurance, as well as housing fund
- Holidays: 14 paid holidays in addition to the Chinese official holidays.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm