Your mission ...
The goal of this position is to have someone with interest/passion in web, who is eager to learn and hard working to gain some experience in digital and become a project manager afterwards.
- Reviewing and managing deliverables, milestones, project within our organization, reporting to the management issues to achieve the milestones
- Maintaining project documentation
- Content upload and edition
- Performance testing, Functional testing
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Writing bug reports and follow-up with the development team
- Providing objective feedbacks to software development project teams
- Working on multiple projects at one time
Your secondary mission
- Defining requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment
- Defining resources and schedule for project/program implementation
- Planning and scheduling project deliverables, milestones
- Managing project scope and cost, as well as preparing, tracking and adjusting project plan
- Providing functional departments with feedback and evaluation of their work quality
- Coordinating with customer interface throughout project lifecycle
Your profile ...
- Native Chinese speaker
- Minimum 3 months experience in project management, E-commerce/Web project experience is a plus
- Web culture is a plus, knowledge about CMS could be a plus.
- Good organizational skills and client management skills
- Knowledge of web design and testing principals
- Familiarity with basic project management techniques from project inception to production go live and with various development methodologies (Waterfall, agile..)
- Ability to consult on projects including requirements gathering and development of test plans and test cases
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical customers
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated self-starter that is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members