Your mission ...
- Working under the responsibility of the art director, you will work independently on projects to design for tmall stores and other e-commerce platforms (wechat stores, JD, YHD) including pages and banners as well as campaigns ;
- Support the e-commerce team when required throughout the development stage of projects ;
- Be expected to work with the creative teams on new business pitches ;
- Assist the senior designers.
Your profile ...
- The ideal candidate would have a graphic design experience of at least 6 months in a TP, web/creative/digital agency or within the creative team of a company on their tmall store design ;
- Designing mostly for Tmall, banners, and occasionally print ;
- Good e-commerce best practice knowledge ;
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is a must have. Adobe Illustrator or/and Sketch is a plus ;
- Keen interest in digital innovations ;
- Needs to have energy, commitment and drive ;
- Able to work on multiple projects ;
- Methodical approach to design tasks ;
- Excellent attention-to-detail ;
- Personable and ability to work well with others and establish excellent relationships with e-commerce and project teams ;
- Basic notions in English is a plus but not necessary.
Job conditions ...
- Position: full time
- Availability: within 1 month
- Bonus system: for Chinese New Year a bonus will be calculated based on the performance of the company
- The company pays pension insurance, maternity insurance, unemployment insurance, medical insurance, work related insurance, as well as housing fund
- Holidays: 14 paid holidays in addition to the Chinese official holidays
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm