Your mission ...
The Account Manager will be reporting to the Group Account Director. He/she will be assigned a portfolio of clients to manage. As the first point of contact of our clients, he/she will create a relation based on trust and transparency
The Account Manager’s responsibilities will be as following:
- Take care of our clients’ needs and happiness on a regular basis (basis defined for each client)
- Be the main point of contact for our clients regardless of the expertise(s) involved among creative (design), technic (development) and marketing (SEO, SEM, RTB, Web Analytics)
- Ensure excellent communication and collaboration between all internal and external team members
- Ensure that our team deliver in time and quality
- Organize monthly meetings and lead them
- Always commit to answer any question of our clients in a short time
- Deliver pro-active consulting to our customers to generate needs
- Ensure that the needs of our clients are well understood by our production and marketing team and deliver proper consulting internally
- Be supportive with the production team and help find solutions if issues arise
- Assist the business development team in the development of proposals and pitches and present them to clients
- Responsible to lead the answer of new opportunities coming from existing portfolio accounts from preparation to presentation
- Be a team player and an example for the team
- Never stop learning and share your knowledge with the team
- Support the communication team and produce some quality content about Chinese digital landscape market that will be pushed on our different channels
- Always consider happiness of our team and clients first.
Your profile ...
- Over 2 years working experiences in a digital agency
- Digital culture is a must
- Ability to understand and measure campaign performance that will generate measurable results for the client
- Highly adaptable and able to work across a number of clients and projects, managing them all confidently and with a high level of competence
- Excellent verbal communications skills and solid negotiation skills with ability to maintain productive relationships with clients, co-workers and vendor partners
- Language ability: fluent in both speaking and written Chinese and English
- Good organizational skills and client management skills
- Knowledge of web design, web development, SEO, SEM, RTB, Web Analytics is a must
- Knowledge of CMS (Drupal), Framework (Symfony) or e-commerce platforms (Magento, Hybris, Demandware) is a plus
- Web analytics tool (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Baidu Tongji) certification is a plus.
Job conditions ...
- Position: full time
- Availability: within 1 month
- Bonus system: for Chinese New Year a bonus will be calculated based on the performance of the company
- The company pays pension insurance, maternity insurance, unemployment insurance, medical insurance, work related insurance, as well as housing fund
- Holidays: 14 paid holidays in addition to the Chinese official holidays.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm