Your mission ...
The goal of this position is to have someone with interest/passion in web, who is eager to learn and hard working to gain some experience in digital.
You will act under the Senior Project Manager.
- Coordinating digital projects including websites, managing timelines and ensuring all materials are available and correct for development on time and within budget
- Assist the Project Manager with other requests/projects as necessary
- Conducting UAT for digital projects
- Content upload and edition
- Understand modern digital marketing requirements and user behavior
- Coordinating with customer interface throughout project lifecycle
- Planning and scheduling project deliverables, milestones
Your profile ...
- Native Chinese speaker. Proficiency in written English is a plus but not necessary
- Eager to learn in web
- Good organizational skills and client management skills
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical customers
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated self-starter that is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members