Your mission ...
The E-commerce Account Manager will be reporting to the Account Director. He/she will be assigned a portfolio of clients to manage. As the first point of contact of our clients, he/she will create a relation based on trust and transparency.
The E-commerce Account Manager’s responsibilities will be as following:
– Take care of our clients’ needs and happiness on a regular basis (basis defined for each client)
– Advise our clients about their e-commerce strategy in China and the channels to leverage (eg. marketplaces, etailers, official website, wechat)
– Be the main point of contact for our clients regardless of the expertise(s) involved among e-commerce operations, creative (UI, UX), technical development and marketing (SEO, SEM, RTB, social CRM, digital analytics)
– Ensure excellent communication and collaboration between all internal and external team members
– Ensure that our team deliver in time and quality
– Organize monthly meetings and lead them
– Always commit to answer any question of our clients in a short time
– Deliver pro-active consulting to our clients to generate needs and optimize their current digital performance
– Ensure that the needs of our clients are well understood by our production team and deliver proper consulting internally
– Be supportive with the production team and help find solutions if issues arise
– Work closely with the business development team to develop proposals and pitches and present these to prospects
– Responsible to lead the answer of new opportunities coming from existing portfolio accounts from preparation to presentation
– Reach your sales objectives based on upselling / cross-selling on existing clients, as well as new business development
– Be a team player and an example for the team
– Never stop learning and share your knowledge with the team
– Support the communication team and produce some quality content about Chinese e-commerce landscape market that will be pushed on our different channels
– Always consider happiness of our team and clients first
Your profile ...
– Over 2 years working experiences in a digital agency or a Tmall Partner (TP)
– Digital and e-commerce culture is a must
– Ability to understand and measure campaign performance that will generate measurable results for the client
– Highly adaptable and able to work across a number of clients and projects, managing them all confidently and with a high level of competence
– Excellent verbal communications skills and solid negotiation skills with ability to maintain productive relationships with clients, co-workers and vendor partners
– Language ability: fluent in both speaking and written Chinese and English
– Good organizational skills and client management skills
– Knowledge of e-commerce in China is a must
– Knowledge of technical e-commerce platforms such as Magento, Hybris and Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) is a plus
– Web analytics tool (Google Analytics, Adobe Anlaytics, Baidu Tongji) certification is a plus
Job conditions ...
WE OFFER experience among an international environment / dynamic environment favoring innovation and autonomy / the availability to learn new skills/ corporate culture focused on quality, team spirit and results /14 days of holidays in addition to Chinese holidays / annual bonus based on the results of the company / insurance / team building / coffee and fruit