Your mission ...
- Working under the responsibility of the art director，will work independently on projects to design for websites, banners, apps and print across their digital client base
- Support the creative team when required throughout the concept development stage of projects
- Be expected to work with the creative teams on new business pitches
Your profile ...
- The ideal candidate would have a 1 year experience design experience in a web/creative/digital agency or within the creative team of a company
- Good proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is a must have. Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Designing mostly for web and occasionally marketplaces (e.g. Tmall, JD) or for Social Media (e.g. wechat, weibo) to create inspiring/buzz oriented designs.
- You need to have a portfolio updated in the last 6 months
- Needs to have energy, commitment and drive
- Able to work on multiple projects
- Chinese native speaker required
- Methodical approach to design tasks
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Personable and ability to work well with others and establish excellent relationships with project managers and internal teams
Job conditions ...
- Position: full time
- Availability: within 1 month
- Bonus system: for Chinese New Year a bonus will be calculated based on the performance of the company
- The company pays pension insurance, maternity insurance, unemployment insurance, medical insurance, work related insurance, as well as housing fund
- Holidays: 14 paid holidays in addition to the Chinese official holidays.