Vincent Bouton, Optimization & Web Analytics Director
Web analytics isn’t simply about choosing a tool or measuring key indicators. The first goal of web analytics is to collect reliable data. The second goal is to make the data accessible to everybody in the company and the third is to use this data to improve performance and reinforce strategic decisions.
- Define the strategy KPIs : data is worthless unless it is meeting a business need.
- Collect data and maintain the quality of this data to ensure reliability.
- Structure clear reports: data is worthless unless it can be understood and used.
- Analyze information and determine which actions to set up.
- Continuously improve performance and user experience while also reinforcing strategic decisions.
ANALYTICS CERTIFIED PARTNER
TAG MANAGER CERTIFIED PARTNER
ANALYTICS PREMIUM AUTHORIZED RESELLER
ANALYTICS CONTENT EXPERIMENT SPECIALIST
Closer to our clients to better meet their needs