Your mission ...
- Design complete visual identities and main layouts from scratch for presales or main projects
- Responsible for day-to-day website design and creation. He/She will be in charge of the creative team’s designs – and make sure we deliver quality work to our clients
- Bring a keen understanding of e-commerce website, banner, mobile, landing page to the design team is a plus
- Collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders including client marketing and cross function team members.
- Apply brand standards while providing cutting edge design solutions.
- Provide team creative direction for designers. To design for websites, banners, apps and print across their digital client base
Your profile ...
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Minimum 2 year experience in designing website, or talent who has potential with less working experience
- Responsive Web Design friendly
- UX centered approach of Design
- Good PowerPoint skills
It is better if :
- E-commerce design culture
- Proficient in China AND Western web culture
- SEO & WA notions is a plus
- Passionate by UX and digital innovations
- Ability to speak English
Job conditions ...
- Position: full time
- Availability: within 1 month
- Bonus system: for Chinese New Year a bonus will be calculated based on the performance of the company
- The company pays pension insurance, maternity insurance, unemployment insurance, medical insurance, work related insurance, as well as housing fund
- Holidays: 14 paid holidays in addition to the Chinese official holidays.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm